Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer DIS-SERVICE...

Looseconnection
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The following is the recent interaction between myself and o2, having paid my bill early as I was going away i then discovered that my balance hadn't updated and furthermore they had taken the money a second time but said they couldn't repay me and I should speak to my bank... my bank did help me thankfully but to my amazement I received a warning today that my bill was now overdue... are you kidding me...! And then of course begins the arduous task of trying to speak to a human... again... I'm sure everyone can appreciate that my time has far better things to do than suffer the insolence delivered by o2... biggest mistake joining o2, can't wait to get out of contract with them.

"I haven't got the time for anymore of this rubbish with o2... this company is unbelievably useless and frustratingly stupid... I'm not going to repeat myself again and again just because your systems are unable to process a wet fart so I would suggest that you find a human being to contact me because the service I pay for should at the very least deserve the respect of being spoken too by something more than a incompetent microchip....!"

If you catch my drift....!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36426 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Strangely, at least two calls today reportedly were answered and dealt with very quickly: 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Community-Rewards-February-2024/m-p/1698962/highlight/tru...

and

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Community-Rewards-February-2024/m-p/1698964/highlight/tru...

and my calls have usually been picked up within a few minutes and answered within 20mins @Looseconnection.

It seems many are less fortunate than the chosen ones above, d'you think?

Anyway, @Looseconnection - you may need to reference this valuable guide as you and O2 part ways - and don't cancel your Direct Debit until your closing bill is released and settled! Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6773 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

This Community is Customer to Customer so no one from O2 will read your post or contact you.

You will need to keeps trying 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

May be worth using the Social Media links

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I fail to understand why people are waiting so long to get through

Fgs, if you don't get to speak to someone after 5 minutes then hang up and redial

Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10273 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

Totally agree @jonsie 

If you in a queue for ages, then you have been dropped from the routing so HUCA

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5