Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting O2 sucks.

Colin13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had to call O2 repeatedly to get the PAC transfer completed.

The transfer was not completed in the timescale that was advised.

O2 signal at home is indifferent so tried to Enable WiFi Calling but despite having a compatible mobile it transfer me to the O2 website and then it goes round and round.

Rang 202 but the Autobot fails to understand Enable WiFi Calling.

Then I go into a queue where I am subjected to some “music” that is suitable to a brain dead teenager, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, get the picture.

Wife rang me today when we were both out in the country and despite both of us having full signal strength the audio quality was dire.

Not a good start by O2

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35929 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Hi @Colin13 - best time to contact O2 by phone is around 08:15, the usual number of 202 for Contract or 4445 for PAYG. There are more numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support  if you wish to try, also advice on what needs a call to O2 CS to fix

The links below to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram also work, but it could take an hour or two for someone to pick up your query and come back to you. Failing that, you could always visit an O2 Shop, if there is one convenient to you.

This might help with signal issues, once the swap using your PAC has been successful: Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35929 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Hi @Colin13 - best time to contact O2 by phone is around 08:15, the usual number of 202 for Contract or 4445 for PAYG. There are more numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support  if you wish to try, also advice on what needs a call to O2 CS to fix

The links below to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram also work, but it could take an hour or two for someone to pick up your query and come back to you. Failing that, you could always visit an O2 Shop, if there is one convenient to you.

This might help with signal issues, once the swap using your PAC has been successful: Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2