cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant mobile calls interference and getting worse

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there,
My problem is that often when making calls whether it is to a landline or a mobile, regardless of who the mobile phone provider is, people cannot understand what I am saying, they say I am 'garbled' or I'm 'breaking up' or I sound as if I am 'under water', or they only hear staccato portions of any words and cannot make out what I am saying. This used to happen occasionally and we all have this experience sometimes I am sure no matter which network we are with. However, this problem is become increasingly frequent to the point that it is having a serious effect - I can't rely on being able to speak to my friend's and more importantly, my family when I want to and need to as 2 out of 3 times it is impossible to have a conversation with them. Also, when I do have a successful conversation with them, often, it will deteriorate at some point during the conversation to a point of such frustration that we end up hanging up. Should they then try and ring me, the problem is still there. When this problem isn't apparent, calls are great and conversations are completely clear and concise.
I have tried rebooting my phone, going into another room, turning off my laptop, disabling wireless and bluetooth on the phone, none of it does any good.
This problem is getting so bad that I am now very seriously considering changing to another provider. I have emailed 02 support today regarding this problem and what they come back with will decide me on whether or not I will explore other providers.
The area I live in is supposed to have excellent 02 mobile phone coverage.
Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know what causes this problem?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will see how it goes and then do that if I get a problem. I had a two-hour call last night and it was as clear as a bell, though that isn't necessarily an indicator the problem has gone away. I will see how it goes. Thanks for the advice.
Message 11 of 11