Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complments

Voni
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This isn't really a conversation as such   I recently "lost" my phone and contacted live chat for help.   Firstly I spoke with a guy called Arafat who was amazing and sorted out barring my sim etc and ordering a new sim for me.   I subsequently found my phone and again contacted live chat and spoke to Ashlesha who helped me to get my sim unblocked.  This happened on Saturday and Sunday this weekend and today Monday my phone is working again.    I searched the website and there is nowhere to pay a compliment and say thank you   You can complain but no way to say good things   HUGE oversight on O2 to omit this     

Voni

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10160 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions

@Voni 

Always good to hear that live chat do things right slight_smile

let me tag the community managers who can help get the feedback to Arafar @Martin-O2 @RafaC @Breanna  Can you help here ?

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Voni 

We do have a section full of compliments but we expect you to make your post, then we tag one of the community managers ie @Martin-O2, @RafaC , @Breanna and they contact you via Private Message and ask for more details. After that, your post is moved here. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/O2-Customer-Service-Live-Chat-positive-feedback-a... Then they contact the O2 staff to pass on your compliments etc.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Great to hear @Voni and thanks for sharing it hear on the O2 Community slight_smile
As @Cleoriff said, I will message you to get more info in order to pass the feedback over to Arafat and Ashlesha's team.

Thanks for the tag @madasaf1sh and @Cleoriff.

Message 4 of 4