cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please tell me how I can make a complaint? I cannot find how to do this at all and it's really irritating!

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LogicalRobbie 

You are aware that Ofcom have already ruled on Orange doing the exact same thing as O2?

Orange were exonerated and Ofcom said they had done nothing wrong or broken any laws. So giving me a newspaper article where sensationalism is there bread and butter really does not add to your wavering argument. 

So I ask again as you are so up on your contractual law, have you managed to get out of your contract yet?

And be have with the conspiracy theories that we all work for O2. 

Message 11 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Robbie,

It's fine to have criticism and to discuss your points of view, but calling names isn't appropriate. I've edited your post.

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 12 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now hear is the really big question, just how many of the people posting comments moaning about us whining are from the same O2 advisors who think that they and O2 are above the law? Now the'res a question 😉

@LogicalRobbie

I work for O2, and make no point of hiding it on my signature. There are people who work for O2 like myself who post on the forum (and normally say so on their signature) and there are other regulars on here who are actually customers just like yourself and they contribute on the forums to help people and provide their opinion on issues such as this.

In answer to your question, I would just like to say on my behalf (as an O2 employee) that I don't think I am above the law as you have claimed I am. I also wanted to make you aware, that the majority of O2 employees are likely to be O2 customers themselves, on staff contracts or otherwise, and as a result, we too are subject the same price rise as you and any other O2 customer.

Similarly, like you there isn't anything that we (O2 employees) can do about a business decision made.

Message 13 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

they actually gave 4 months notice which is pretty good i think

Message 14 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, point taken 😞

Message 15 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, I think you don't understand the problem. O2 can quote from that contract all it likes but this changes nothing since I never signed it. Someone messed up, O2? Tesco? doesn't matter.

The contract I signed has simple, specific wording that allows me to leave at no further cost, simples, I won't post it again (at least not for now)

Ask yourself this simple question, just why have I not been given a clear and reasonable explanation as to why, O2 refuses to honour the terms of the contract I signed?

Why did one advisor say:

"Do you really think a company as big as O2 would write a contract like that? EVERYONE would be leaving !!"

Thing is, this was an O2 contract and it's between O2 and Tesco has to why Tesco is still using it. Right now, that contract stands. O2 didn't turn it down, right?

You can't hold a a person to one contract and cite another. Maybe O2 would like to claim this 'wrong' contract is null and void maybe?

Before trying to cite a contract I never signed ...

Message 16 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 17 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

If its a tesco contract shouldn't you be taking it up with them instead

Message 18 of 35

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Any chance your willing to take a picture of this clause that allows you to cancel? Would allow us to advise you further rather than going around in circles.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 19 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

round & round like a little teddy bearSmiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 35