cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints about 02

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys,

I officially made a complaint to 02 regarding my signal and the problems i was having even though they stated that there is nothing wrong (thats a different story altogether!!).

In their "generic" response it states they will get back to you within 7 working days, well, its been 9 now and no response.

Also, logged a call with Network Services for which i have been given a reference but still no news from them either AND before someone says "click here for the complaints process" i was just wondering if anyone else has had similar instances??

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I rang 02 about 2 hours ago to see what kind of great deal you have for me after a text you sent me.After waiting 25 minutes on the phone. One of your 02 colleages told me to waite untill my contract ran out in september.Why text me saying theres agreat deal waiting for me when you get an answer like that.What a let down after all these years. I think ill take my business elsewhere

Message 11 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122768 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

This is a customer to customer forum so no-one from O2 will see your message here I'm afraid. They were probably letting you know you could upgrade now. If you go into MY O2 you will be able to see your options

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Disgraceful!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Used O2 recycle two weeks ago for an old mobile. Got confirmation email they would credit my airbill!

Billing date was today and NO credit was made!

SIMPLY APPALLING SERVICE!!!!!

Avoid at all costs...!!!!!!!

Message 14 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122768 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

If this was said and you have email confirmation then you must contact customer services

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 21

MI5
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
It may not appear until your next bill as it was only 2 weeks ago.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 21

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I've done the exact same thing about the signal at my work going from weak to non existant. All i get is that the network is fine but i've told them to look into it in more detail. Keep us updated and so will i. Sadly if they don't I'll have to pay off my phone plan and move to EE who I have tested to have 4G signal 😞

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 17 of 21

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

No one can blame people for going with a network that meets the basic needs of good coverage.

Message 18 of 21

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
True. I wouldn't be bothered if I connected to the network and then found out the connection was rubbish, thats my own fault. However I have connected, had good connection and now its gone. I have an email back from O2 asking to answer around 50 questions but its annoying to answer them all AGAIN! lol
iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 19 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 are still rolling out 4G they will have the service fully 4G by 2017 so you have to allow for down time on cell sites for themn to upgrade and do the work to get 4G up and running it can take time for a cell site to go through this transformation you just have to be patient because the end result will be a better faster clearer service..

Message 20 of 21