Did you mean: 

Complaint and Subject Access Request

jking838
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I'm hoping someone can please provide me with the correct phone number and email addresses for the following departments;

Complaints

Subject Access Requests 

I have previously contacted the credit referrals team about an error showing on my account that is affecting my credit rating, but the response from them was unsatisfactory given that I was assured the matter was resolved by O2 on multiple occasions (and promised confirmation of this in writing but never received it!) 

Any help or tips appreciated, I can give a full account of the original issue if needed but I'm not sure if its relevant?!

Thank you slight_smile 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jking838 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/how-to-get-a-copy-of-the-information-we-store-about-yo...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jking838
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much for your help and prompt reply! 

Stay safe and well slight_smile 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You too mate
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4