Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation

Ricky1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
As a customer who has 2 contracts with o2 will I will getting compensated for yesterday’s complete fiasco of no network coverage what’s so ever....at the time I was sat in hospital with not being able to contact anybody at all.....awful awful o2....my first txt at 8pm was my reminder to pay my bill.....thank you 😡😡😡😡
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Surveyor_101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ofcom say-

Depending on the circumstances, it may be appropriate for your provider to offer you some money back while repairs are being carried out.

In more extreme cases, where repairs take much longer (for example it takes longer than usual to access a mast site to undertake repairs), you may be entitled to an additional refund or account credit.

In cases where you have been without service for some time, you may also have the right to leave the contract without penalty. There may be a term in your contract saying you can do this if your provider has failed in its obligations to you or breached a key condition.
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@Ricky1 Sorry to hear you were in hospital, but you were one of 32 million customers affected by the outage yesterday. You may be offered a very small amount in compensation if you speak to customer service, but you will most likely waste more time on hold to speak to them than any amount you might get offered to make it worth your while.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

DanielPA
  • 52 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network. As others have mentioned above, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread for updates and to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Message 4 of 4