Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation

James73
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I totally understand that sometimes problems arise but for this problem not to be rectified by now is embarrassing. I run a small industrial roofing business and don't have the luxury of sitting in an office on Wi-Fi. I actually had to leave work early as I had to try and catch quite deadlines which I've missed thanks to o2.
I feel there should be some form of compensation put in place by o2 to help people who have lost money due to their mistakes. Not all of us are just missing a day on Facebook.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@James73 If you rely solely on a phone for your business then you should also consider some form of back up

Message 2 of 9

James1971
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm in the same boat, you don't expect a whole network to go down. I'm not getting/able to calls or texts.
Message 3 of 9

Jamesb2018
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sames happened to me iv lost a job today to suply and fit a conserventry lost a profit of probably around 7 thousand pounds due to the customer thinking i wasnt intrested as i couldnt call them back , an I also rely on my phone to mate why would u need a business back up plan what a pointless message 

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@James1971 wrote:
I'm in the same boat, you don't expect a whole network to go down. I'm not getting/able to calls or texts.

I'm sure O2 didn't expect it either, hence the pickle you're all in! 

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@b4u2 wrote:

We're unable to help with compensation at the moment. So I'm requesting you to contact us back once the services are restored.
We'd be able to discuss about the compensation then.

Sounds fair. No point in giving you 12 hours worth if its down for 24. 

Message 7 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@b4u2 wrote:

We're unable to help with compensation at the moment. So I'm requesting you to contact us back once the services are restored.
We'd be able to discuss about the compensation then.

Seems you have Wi-Fi or data, so are you missing many calls or texts?

Message 8 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @James73, and thanks for reporting issues with the network earlier. We have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one place. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 9