Did you mean: 

Community Highlights 29/5/13

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hello everyone.

Time for a new community highlights post. Take a look and let me know if there is anything you would like me to add.

Enjoy!

Some great help and guides from you

Ever wonder what the icons on your iPhone mean? Our very own iOS aficionado; Fatboy has written a guide, this time focusing on the symbols you might see on your iPhone's homescreen with some great explanations. Great as always Fatboy....

> Symbols on the iPhone screen. A guide from Fatboy

We've also had some great advice in normal support threads from you, such as the one below where Bambino and others offered helpful pointers

> Lost/Stolen phone advice

News about releases and devices

A lot of you have been patiently waiting for an update on the TU Go app and the good news is that its been released. Brad posted an announcement that lists the features and bug fixes that it includes:

> Find out more about the TU Go 1.1 Update here

There have also been a few device releases, including the Sony Xperia Z tablet and the Nokia Lumia 925 in white, which is exclusive to O2. Find out more about these below:

> Nokia Lumia 925 White: Exclusive to O2

> Sony Xperia Tablet Z

A few interesting discussions

We start with a very interesting discussion about manners. In particular, manners on an online community. Those who know Cleoriff know that she's very polite and pleasant to others, so she started the discussion below to see what others thought too. Take a look and see if you agree......

> Good manners

Chiara posted a thread asking what you would do if you had the chance to change the one thing on the community. There are some fantastic points so well done guys. If you have any thoughts on what you would do, head over to the thread below and post your thoughts.

If you were to make one change....

Finally, some Off-topic shenanigans....

First off, Liquid asked for recommendations on what anti-virus software he should use. I learned from it, and you could too! Some great responses guys:

> Anti-virus recommendations

Rycal created some fantastic pictures of recent news stories with a little visual twist. Take a look and see if you can spot them

> Rycal's quirky news pictures

Finally, CarrieX asked for advice on health, diet and any helpful apps. Everyone got stuck in with some brilliant suggestions from you all.

> Health (and any apps to help?)

Seen anything that you want added? Do let me know slight_smile

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

im back on the highlights...woooo!!

Message 2 of 4

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

Glad you enjoyed the thread. When I get the time im going to Photoshop a few more pictures slight_smile

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 3 of 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Can't wait slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4