cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloakroom

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently went to a gig at my local O2 venue when I tried to use the O2 Priority app for the free cloakroom deal but as both the wifi and 4G wasn't working I couldn't access the app to the code needed to claim the deal.  

It pretty ironic that your service wasn't working, and also pretty annoying as I had to pay to hang my coat up : (

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

I have the same problem in one particular Halfords store I use.
I have to get the code as I am approaching the store as it won't work when in store, but I thought all O2 venues had free wifi that you could use to connect and get onto the app, but that is really poor if it wasn't working either!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

exactly - I couldn't get on the wifi either!

More info

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Shocking, mate!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to our forum. Sorry to hear that you were not able to use the code. 😞 Which O2 venue was it? We can pass on your feedback.

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Marjo

This was O2 in Boscombe, Bournemouth on 12th December.

I'd like to make a complaint to O2 about it but I can't find an email address to use, do you know the correct email address for complaint?

Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymousthere is no email address. To complain then follow this route https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Complaints process is here which contains an email address https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9