cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click & Collect Ready, No Collection Reference as O2 Status Stuck on Processing.

borntobearaver
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This situation has been annoying. I upgraded on the 27th of June for next day delivery click and collect at my chosen store. Order went through, took my upfront payment for paying off my contract early, got all my documents through fine too. Fantastic! Phone arrived at the store on Monday (1st July, as had to order it in which have no problem with) which then after I received a text to say it's ready to collect and the click and collect status changed to ready to collect. However, the problem I have is the O2 status is stuck on "processing". 

This has been ridiculous. I 1st contacted the Live Chat team who quite frankly were absolutely useless and rude. I have since contacted customer service and sales team multiple times, the 1st interaction I was told she would raise a ticket and she never actually did after finding out ringing again that never happened. I was told to wait another 48 hours and it'll be process, which it never was. I contacted the social media team who did push through a ticket to the support team Wednesday this was confirmed when I rang customer service yesterday afternoon to chase again. This lady has been a bit more helpful and tried chasing why I haven't received the collection code. Gave me a follow up call to say she is trying to keep pushing it through and I will have this code before Monday but at this point I'm just not too sure anymore that will come after having broken promises already from customer service but I'll keepy hopes up for this weekend.

Has anyone else had this problem. The order has gone through fine, everyone has confirmed this but for whatever reason the system has an error on their end which is causing it to not change from processing to dispatch status, which is when I should have received the code.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125599 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7546 Solutions

@borntobearaver 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Track my order

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

borntobearaver
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff gave sales a call again, and after being on hold I was told (not the first time) he's spoken to a senior tech support guy and it should be sorted in 24 hours but as I said, this isn't the 1st. This is now the 4th time I've been promised this so haven't got my hopes up...

Message 3 of 6

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8936 Posts
  • 201 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

If it does not resolve itself @borntobearaver, I suggest that you contact the sales team via social media as advocated by @Cleoriff

The social media team are based in the UK and have a god reputation for solving problems. 👍 

Message 4 of 6

borntobearaver
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Oxonian I messaged them on X on Wednesday about the situation and I know they raised a ticket with support to push it through (and it's been confirmed by CS on Friday it was raised). I might message them on X again though about it if I don't get it sorted tomorrow though.

Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8936 Posts
  • 201 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

That sounds @borntobearaver like a plan to me. 

Good luck. 👍

Message 6 of 6