cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge for overuse

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm on a contract for 1GB of data a month, having read on the forum that if you go over your limit, you're not charged (unless you buy a bolt on) and you can still get internet access but the speed is very low. When that month finishes, I assume it's all reset and you get the normal speed access with your allowance? Can someone please confirm this? Regards
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147002 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Recent change of policy detailed here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/O2-Change-Pay-monthly-over-data-allowance-policy...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes that is correct although now if you use your 1gb you won't get anymore access until your billing date unless you buy a bolt on bit you won't be charged for trying
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147002 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Recent change of policy detailed here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/O2-Change-Pay-monthly-over-data-allowance-policy...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi damien1,

ok that's great thanks

Au
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi MI5,

Thanks for sharing that post!
Message 5 of 5