Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing your o2 account billing address

chr150l34ry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just spent 10 minutes trying to find out how to update my address details on myO2.

On this page it states:

Billing address

You may have a billing address linked to some of your accounts. To see or change an address, select an account from My O2

However, this is no longer possible according to a live chat I just had with an O2 customer services rep.

Please update your website accordingly.

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I have just changed mine via myo2 with no issues

I signed in to myo2 then selected my main mobile number then hit the bills tab scrolled down to billing address and changed it from there with the code sent to my main device

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I have just changed mine via myo2 with no issues

I signed in to myo2 then selected my main mobile number then hit the bills tab scrolled down to billing address and changed it from there with the code sent to my main device

Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Follow the steps outlined by @adamtemp64 I can access mine the same way. Live chat as usual giving incorrect information.

Message 3 of 12

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23565 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

Ah, the wonderful world of Live Chat. When, oh when, oh when are they going to instruct the people employed to do this to give customers the correct information? Is it any surprise that we advise people not to use the service?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147228 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
The option has always been there in your MyO2 and nothing has changed.
@Toby more to feedback for live chat training?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 12

chr150l34ry
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks (and for the following replies too). Classic case of poor web navigation and dodgy customer live chat.

My o2 still lists o2 webmail as a service and that was discontinued a few years ago!

Message 6 of 12

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@chr150l34ry wrote:

Thanks (and for the following replies too). Classic case of poor web navigation and dodgy customer live chat.

My o2 still lists o2 webmail as a service and that was discontinued a few years ago!

I replied in your other thread but glad you are sorted now.

again o2 community (customers) 1 live chat (employees) 0

Apple Watch series 4

Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 124342 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@chr150l34ry wrote:

Actually final notice has been given to all customers who can still use webmail that it's officially closing down ALL servers in June (7th I believe without going back to check)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @chr150l34ry,

Glad to see that you got advice here! I will however be letting the rest of the team know about your Live Chat experience too so that we can keep improving. Oh, and welcome to the community slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
This doesn't work in mobile view on the iPhone. The 'devices' and 'bill' links are not there. Have just moved house and been trying to change my billing address for the past hour and just going around in circles. Help and 'contact' links are useless. Only have Internet access on iPhone at the moment can't yet use PC online.
Message 10 of 12