cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing your mind

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I was completely dissatisfied with O2 service. I have received a faulty iPhone4 on Thursday, and they still have not managed to get me a working one. It is written in a letter that I can change my mind within 7 working days since I have received my sim card, which was 5 working days ago. However, during a conversation in a live chat the person refused to accept my decision and insisted on paying 600 pounds for going out of contract. Where should I call in order to leave O2 without paying them anything? Thank you in advance.

With regards,

Kiril Rupasov

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all,

I was completely dissatisfied with O2 service. I have received a faulty iPhone4 on Thursday, and they still have not managed to get me a working one. It is written in a letter that I can change my mind within 7 working days since I have received my sim card, which was 5 working days ago. However, during a conversation in a live chat the person refused to accept my decision and insisted on paying 600 pounds for going out of contract. Where should I call in order to leave O2 without paying them anything? Thank you in advance.

With regards,

Kiril Rupasov

You will have to pay, you signed a contract so you must abide by the contract or pay to cancel it, have you received the replacement yet, wait & see if it works first

Message 3 of 6

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Your best bet is to call CS directly and speak to them.

Leave it any later and your stuck with the charges unfortunately.

Let us know how you get on
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think the OP is still within the 7 working days to cancel.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

I think the OP is still within the 7 working days to cancel.

He is, I edited my original post, he has been waiting to get a replacement but hasn't said if he has received it yet

Message 6 of 6