cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't track my replacement order

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was told I'd get a replacement for a mobile phone sent to me supposedly in December which I never reciecved (uk mail gave a pathetic exscuse)
I'm ment to be getting a replacement but I cannot track it anywhere not on my o2 not anywhere. Chat is useless as is calling. I'm completely annoyed and being conned out of money for
1. a mobile I never got...
2. Unable to track the replacement at all
3. Told a Sunday Delivery via chat which was utter lies
4. If O2 don't rectify this can you legally cancel all contracts before the date due to being conned out if money and not given your order?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous  Are O2 still investigating with UK Mail regarding the original phone you never received? What have they said about that?

Having asked that question it is completely out of order for O2 to keep you waiting so long if they promised you a replacement. Also it's important you dont use Live Chat for anything as complicated as this. Try ringing customer services again. Be patient but persistent. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

Best time to call is 8-8.30am

If that fails, then yes, put in a complaint using the link above... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
We can't advise anything else other than to continue to chase o2 for info I'm afraid.
Was this an insurance replacement at all?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4