cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer add data to my account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

As of two days ago I can no longer add data bolt ons to my monthly account. Seriously annoying... I don't want to upgrade to the next level. So I am just sat here without data for a few days. Changing the terms of service mid way through my contract is not impressive. I will be leaving O2 at the earliest opportunity.

Lisa

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions

I can still add more data so it's either an account specific issue or you've used this month's allocation.

Screenshot_20160906-121744.png

Screenshot_20160906-121839.png

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12675 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1156 Solutions
Strange - the whole point of bolt ons is to allow people to purchase more of something.
Are you trying to do this over the phone, with live chat or directly through your My o2 app or the website?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 13

MI5
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions
You can only add so many per month - how many have you added this month?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought I had added one £3 one. Hope you are right.  is really bugging me.

I can't see any data extra data charges at all on my bill. The website implies I can not add data bolt ons to monthly accounts. I think they have changed it.

😟 really annoyed

Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions
I'm not sure if it's changed but I'll have a look and see what I can find.
Message 5 of 13

MI5
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions

I can still add more data so it's either an account specific issue or you've used this month's allocation.

Screenshot_20160906-121744.png

Screenshot_20160906-121839.png

Message 6 of 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12675 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1156 Solutions
It is probably worth contacting CS to check that you have reached the limit or if there is another issue.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried to call twice already.
Message 8 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 126315 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7556 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Tried to call twice already.

You will need to persevere @Anonymous. Only they can see what's going on with your account...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions
Early mornings are the best time to call.
Message 10 of 13