cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call centre

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wanted somewhere I could put a positive review, so here goes. I ran out of data a few days ago, I tried to add a bolt on with no luck. I rung the bolt on line still with no joy. So I rung the 02 line and spoke to someone at the call centre I wish I knew who it was, because I just wanted to say a massive thank you to him. He was so polite and helpful, not only that but he was so happy and cheerful, he is definitely what makes customer service worth calling.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Its always good to see a fellow happy customer. Normally the only feedback is negative
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous What a lovely positive post. Thanks for telling us of your good experience. I am sure with a bit more information our community manager @Toby will pass this on to the customer service advisor involved wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby is the community manager & can help to pass on your positive experience

Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Thanks for letting us know slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd be more than happy to provide any necessary information in hope that this positive feedback can get back to the guy who helped me. Customer service call centres get a lot of stick, I think we should recognise when someone does a great job. Saying that everytime I have spoken to someone from 02 they have been nothing but friendly and helpful, even on the online chat.
Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'd be more than happy to provide any necessary information in hope that this positive feedback can get back to the guy who helped me. Customer service call centres get a lot of stick, I think we should recognise when someone does a great job. Saying that everytime I have spoken to someone from 02 they have been nothing but friendly and helpful, even on the online chat.

I find the same @Anonymous I think it's a lot to do with how we speak to people. Anyway if you pop back here tomorrow I am sure Toby will be in touch via this thread....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous,

Great to hear and welcome slight_smile

Feel free to PM me about this (there's a link in my signature) and we will get the details needed to pass on your kind words.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous thanks for sharing your positive experience slight_smile
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

This echoes my own experience when calling Thursday morning to replace a lost sim card. I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience calling O2. We only normally see complaints on here so thanks for posting positive comments.:smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 10