Did you mean: 

COMPLAINT - Unable to make contact

J_W
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello All,

I am writing this in order to reach out to anyone looking to raise a complaint with O2 for any part of their service through their complaint email complaintreviewservice@o2.com. Upon sending an email to this address you automatically receive a response informing you that they will be in touch "within 7 working days", I have emailed this address 6 times since the 26th of May and have not received a single response from any O2 representative via email or phone about my complaints. Please see this as a warning as O2 will not look to help deal with any complaints and will simply hope you stop requesting assistance.

Thanks

Jack

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Kev975
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know exactly how you feel! I have been complaining since September last year and still not sorted! I have  been with 02 since 2004 so you would think they would want to help! You send a email says a reply in 7 days I have sent numerous emails and always just get a reply saying an answer in 7 days it’s January and still not got a reply! I used resolver   exactly the same say answer  in 7 days and still nothing months on!  I have written to the CEO twice and no Reponse and 15 phone calls totalling hours to 02 and still got the same problem and not  sorted it’s ridiculous 

Message 11 of 20

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Kev975 

Please see :-

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

In particular :-

What happens next?

If you’re not happy after we’ve responded to your complaint, or if your complaint isn’t resolved after eight weeks, you may wish to refer your complaint to an Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is a free service, which will independently review your complaint. They investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts. Their decision is binding on O2, but not on you as a customer.

If you need more help, please ask. 

Message 12 of 20

Kev975
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks I know that but as they have not replied since September the ombudsman will not touch it as they claim you have to give them chance to reply!!!

Message 13 of 20

Oxonian
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Kev975 

As I noted above :-

....if your complaint isn’t resolved after eight weeks, you may wish to refer your complaint to an Ombudsman. 

Have you asked the Ombudsman if they will take it on ? Have you explained the length of the delay that you have endured ? 

Message 14 of 20

Kev975
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes more than once but they stand by 02 have to reply first it’s outrageous. 16 calls to 02 now tried ombudsman used resolver all you get is answer in 7 say reply email and been like that since September! I even called 02 on hold for 45 minutes then when spoke to agent out me on hold for another 15 minutes then came back with a reply to not anything anything at all! 

Message 15 of 20

Oxonian
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Kev975 

Have you properly articulated to the Ombudsman the delays that you are facing ? 

Have you considered an e-mail to the CEO of O2 to explain your plight ? 

It is a complete shambles !  

Message 16 of 20

Kev975
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I have emailed the CEO twice and no Reponse. If I email a CEO of any  company I always get a reply that day, or I get a response from their office at least.  Even VirginMedia have contacted O2 to try and help me out and got nowhere as well. As for the Ombudsman three times I’ve been dealing with them But as they say nothing, they can do until O2 give something in writing. Although a few people I know have  got the same problem they emailed a complaint last year and same as me all they do is get Auto reply saying get reply seven days.  Exactly the same, what’s happened to me even Resolver said to get back in seven days been a month now still nothing.

Message 17 of 20

Oxonian
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

Are you able to assist @Kev975 in any way ? 

Message 18 of 20

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 680 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Oxonian 

@Kev975 I can check that your complaint has been logged, however if this is with our complaints team, this will need to be picked up by them, as they're our highest point of contact 

If you want me to check this, please PM your mobile number and email address 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 19 of 20

Kev975
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes the complaint has  been logged since September 2023! I have now 18 emails saying they will get back in 7 days but they still have not? No response from the CEO to my two emails. 16 calls to 02 which are supposed to be recorded! And also 5 emails from virgin media to 02 stating sort the problem.  On top of that I also used resolver and 02 said I would get a reply again in 7 days and on that site it was over 5 weeks ago and still nothing from 02. It’s clearly your complaints team doing nothing. There is other people put complaints in and same story we all just get an auto reply saying get an answer in seven days! Which you don’t and when you email again all yiu get is the same auto reply over and over.

Message 20 of 20