cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Customer = Poor Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I really don't understand where O2 gets off charging more for business customers. I pay a fortune for what is poor signal at the best of times ( having to use a three dongle to use data as 3G just doesn't work ). What really puts the cherry on the top is the crap service...

O2 App - Doesn't work for business customers

My 02 - Doesnt work for business customers

Call at 8:50pm - Shut! If i had a personal account they could have helped me. They actually shut the customer service at 8pm!?

How long does it take for them to fix the website and app access, been like for years. Just seems like noting actually moves forward? It seems there are departments sat there waiting to transfer you to another deaprtment sat there waiting to tell you sorry we are closed. Even the staff think its crap...

Is this company actually moving forward at all in any way, seems like its still stuck in the dark ages..

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

snickers

wink

But seriously, if you're a business customer just take your business elsewhere if you're not happy with the service that O2 deliver...or for that matter, the price and signal! Why are you with O2 if the price is so high and the signal doesnt meet yoru demands?

As someone who deals with company phones, although not the use of them or the contract side of things, I can tell you that business support for at least two of O2's competitors is rotten from personal experience!

The O2 App and My O2 is for non-business customers. As far as I am aware thats always been the case and there will probably be technical reasons for that. It was also my understanding that customer services shuts at 8pm for normal customers as well, thats what I was told last week.

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

snickers

wink

But seriously, if you're a business customer just take your business elsewhere if you're not happy with the service that O2 deliver...or for that matter, the price and signal! Why are you with O2 if the price is so high and the signal doesnt meet yoru demands?

As someone who deals with company phones, although not the use of them or the contract side of things, I can tell you that business support for at least two of O2's competitors is rotten from personal experience!

The O2 App and My O2 is for non-business customers. As far as I am aware thats always been the case and there will probably be technical reasons for that. It was also my understanding that customer services shuts at 8pm for normal customers as well, thats what I was told last week.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

02 are continually improving their network ,and with the soon to be mast sharing with vodaphone ,and 4G now launched to three cities with more to follow and complete launch by 2015! Things are getting better.

All networks suffer from signal drop and 02 point this out in their t&c that the service is not fault free.

Try cleaning your sim and or pick up a blank sim from an 02 shop and perform the swap my sim procedure.

http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

Try using 2G instead although this will means slower speeds.

Look at TuGo to use at home as a possible alternative.

http://wapsbt.momac.net/pl/svt/si/o2site7/po/o2uk/pa/tugo-home

Check your service status to ensure a mast is not down.

http://status.o2.co.uk/

If you wish to make an official complaint then here is the link to do so.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref%28user%29:str%28Rel...

If network and services are so bad and not meeting your needs then the final alternative is to request a PAC Code when your contracts are up and move to a network that better suits your needs.

Take care.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol Smiley Very Happy snickers - good plan wink

I don't fancy changing 30+ phones so I have to put up.. The three dongle just works data wise so the combination is o.k. Unfortunatly O2 does have 3g in our area, despite what they say ( except when a local festival is on then strangely we get 3g and then it goes again (boo hoo!)...) hence the dongle grin

The 4G service and O2 wifi for the shops etc is great if you live in a city but i just want someone to answer the cost of last bill.. Its fustrating to get a "I wish i could help, and yes its is silly really, and shutting earlier doesn't make sense either..". Hopefully O2 read this and think yeah fair point, or maybe we could train all our staff to deal with everyone. Seeing apps and then getting messages like your product does match just seems daft. For example on three you just login to the my3 and its auto authenicates and shows this infomation slight_smile

Time for another bite of the snickers grin

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

BTW TUGO is not availible to business customers either grin

Thanks though for your help guys slight_smile

Message 5 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://www.o2.co.uk/business/myo2business is where I check my business bills breaks down usage of all handsets on the account.

Therre are other perks to business contract like shared tariffs discount calls to selected eu countries on out tariff also 10 free uk numbers free o2 -o2 calls .

I had to call the other day during the busy lunchtime and had my issue resolved in 10 minutes.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 6