Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new Samsung S24 Ultra - no Sim/ESim

Silkweed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought a Samsung S24 Ultra yesterday, transferred the data and all seemed ok till I started the Sim stuff.

I was told to try the new ESim so I proceeded to set it up. I recieved a message update and waited, 24 hrs later Im still waiting. I have not received any info from O2 other than not being able to do anything relating to Sims on my account as it says 'Because there are some changes undeway on your account etc' .

Now I do not have any Sim or mobile network of any sort, I dont have a landline either so cant call them. I went into my local O2 shop, they were going to give me a normal Sim but couldnt as the system would not allow it. I have been told to carry on waiting for the ESim to attempt whatever its doing, if not then I have to go back to the shop yet again.

In brief, I dont have a Sim/ESim for my new phone and cant get hold of O2. Can someone advise me what on earth I should do, and whats happened.

Thanks

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148232 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28394 Solutions

Done all we can already I guess.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8490 Posts
  • 184 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

You might have created a problem @Silkweed by lodging a formal complaint. We understand that it is currently taking O2 up to eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints ; and in the interim, that complaints' flag on your record will lead to other O2 teams being either unable or unwilling to engage with you.   

Message 12 of 14

Silkweed
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Perhaps but I think its justified after no Sim use for the last twelve days.

Message 13 of 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8490 Posts
  • 184 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Silkweed wrote:

Perhaps but I think its justified after no Sim use for the last twelve days.

I too think it is justified @Silkweed ; but it might not be the most pragmatic way to resolve the issue quickly.

Hopefully O2 will deal with it at pace ; please keep us updated on developments. 👍 

Message 14 of 14