cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bradford Kirkgate store & Bradford Forster Square Store

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just spent an hour with my partner and young daughter in the kirkgate store bradford.

Simply trying to change from a consumer tariff to a business tariff - omg -

the guy we had dealing with us didnt know his left shoe from his right, he spoke with his manager and another collegue, none of whom where any wiser, the manager appently spoke to the forster square store who also didnt know how to do this simple task. After the store guy making about four phone calls and being passed from one customer advisor to another, trying to find out how to fill in a dice form to change from consumer to business, we were told we needed to fill in the form online, then go back in to the store after the 48 hours it takes for this all to go through then we could finally get our phones.....

I left the store and rang the forster square store - i had spoke to a guy called Alex the previous day about the contract and the only reason he couldnt do there and then was they had none in stock - On my way home I called in to the forster square store sat with Alex filled he filled in the form sorted the change over there and then and if they had the phone in stock i would have had it today, but I need to learn to be patient and tomorrow when they arrive in store I will be phoned go down spend about 10 minutes with Alex and get my phone - Amazing how two stores in the same city can give so different customer services, and be so different on how to do there jobs obviously dont get uniformly trained as an 02 staff more individually store trained..

Any way I get my phone tomorrow - Avoid Kirkgate and go see Alex and everyone at forster square much nicer know what they are doing.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd hazard a guess that one is a franchise store, and one is a store wholly owned and run by O2. And I'd be willing to bet on which one.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have used both these 02 stores on a number of occasions, I live in Bradford and have found them to be both very helpfulGoofed to hear you got it sorted though slight_smile 

Message 3 of 3