cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook, when will it be back online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am unable to get to my bluebook page. It says it's off for the weekend for maintaince.
I need to get to it for work reasons but it's still not on.. Does anyone know what's going on??
Message 1 of 119
118 REPLIES 118

Anonymous
Not applicable
SOOO GET IT SORTED O2 :robotindifferent:
Message 81 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think they have had a serious data crash! it's such a useful thing to have they have just got to get their act together PDQ!! Ie pretty damn quick!
Message 82 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
surprise surprise

monday morning and still no bluebook and still no change to the message on the Bluebook website.

O2 are RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 83 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a nightmare, I am so angry that it's still not up and running. I will never use o2 again once my contract expires and if I could of switched providers now, I would be doing it this morning. The bluebook service is one of the most important tools I use when keeping my customers contact details to hand without having to carry a filling cabinet on my back. I have a funny feeling we are not going to see the return of bluebook for some months if ever.
One unhappy customer!!!!
Message 84 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would just like to be told what the problem is !!
just to keep a message saying back up running next week can be left on there forever.
So what is the problem please tell us then we might just have a little sympathy.....
Message 85 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just spoke to someone they said sometime this week but not sure when!!!
Message 86 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is just a joke.

I really dont know what else to say. Poor customer service from such a large company.
Message 87 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
its back up !! im looking at my messages now slight_smile
Message 88 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
anyway ...

now its back how about we lobby them for a facility to download these messages and information to our pc's so they can be backed up on our own machines in case this happens again and they loose the lot ?

Message 89 of 119

Anonymous
Not applicable
i can only get 2 days can anyone else see anymore x
Message 90 of 119