cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry downfall!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Since yesterday morning my internet bbm,emails, facbook and twiiter apps have been down, ive phoned o2 and tried to get to the bottom of it to get no helpful reply. The whole reason I pay £35 a month and to not be able to access any of the services I pay for is beyond a joke,especially as I rely on my blackberry for work and university! Can anybody please help!!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
it is all over the news it is not o2's issue but rims see to usefull o2 service status page Http://status.o2.co.uk other threads on here and the bbc news homepage
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
A customer service announcement to all business account holders from O2 and/or RIM would be appreciated, giving details of DNS server issues identified and a forecast of improved service.
Thanks
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wonder if Apple hacked them for the iPhone launch? grin
Message 5 of 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
A customer service announcement to all business account holders from O2 and/or RIM would be appreciated, giving details of DNS server issues identified and a forecast of improved service.
Thanks

You can follow the exploits of BB here:
http://www.facebook.com/BlackBerry?sk=wall
I can't see how O2 can say any more, it's down, that's it.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in the same boat as becky.cole. I pay O2 monthly for a mobile service that includes email, internet and messaging. It just so happens that that mobile is a BlackBerry. Those particular services haven't been working for 3 days and the problem is getting worse (now includes USA, South America, Singapore and Japan). How long should we continue to pay for this service before expecting a replacement?
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could always cancel the Blackberry part of your service. Or when RIM sort themselves out you could claim for the part of your Blackberry Service you haven't received.
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Blackberry users are 50p out of pocket...
In other news... :womanindifferent:
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Blackberry users are 50p out of pocket...
In other news... :womanindifferent:

Another point missed. :womanindifferent:
Message 10 of 12