Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills paid - but cannot get O2 to match my payment details against my account

Myquestion
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pay my bill every month and for the last 8 months, I have needed to ring and complete a form to get my payment matched against my account.  O2's solution is to tell me to change my payment method.  Er.. no. You get things sorted your end and match my payment against my account.  O2 solution. Repeat the same information.  What has happened to their "Money in team", why is this so difficult.  Why do I need to leave O2 in order to get a phone company to match my payment against my account.  Can O2 not fix this problem that has been happening for the last 8 months?  Why do I need to change my payment method to accommodate O2 inadequacies.  Does anyone know what they are doing?  Why do I need to wait 24 hours before a manager can call me back?  Multimillion pound company that treats its long term customer like rubbish.  O2 you fix the problem and don't expect your customers to fix your problems for you.  I will not change my payment method, I would rather give my money to another phone company that has a customer services team that can fix problems, rather than repeat the same paragraph off the screen.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Myquestion 

You are required to pay by direct debit as per the T&C's you signed up to.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2