Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing To Account * Capped Plans - Feedback

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

Got a random sales call from O2 tonight from a nice guy named Ryan (I think). Anyway he made it clear he was looking to sell me something, and i made it clear I didn't want or need anything. He didn't come over pushy in any way, in fact it didn't go like your average sales call.

I did mention during our conversation that my daughters sim was on gifgaf with an auto top up "goody bag".  Ryan then advised he could offer me a discount on my line if i was to move her to a sim only plan, which in theory would save me money. Tempting, but having discussed bill shock etc it was confirmed that there would be no way to disable the bill to account feature. (buying apps, games, music etc)

So, @Toby could you pass on some feedback to the powers that be?

Bill to account is a great service, but the option to disable it would be useful. Also, why don't O2 offer those capped plans like tesco mobile,after all they run on O2 so don't see it being for technical reasons. Perhaps O2 could share their thinking on this one?

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Curr946,

I shall certainly feed this back to the team, it seems like a very constructive idea! Anything you would like to add while I'm here?

We love seeing ideas like this on the community, so keep them up! slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 12

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Nothing jumps to mind at the moment. slight_smile
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 12 of 12