Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad customer service

Neil61
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I think after yesterday's experience with customer service O2 need to look at the way to do it.

After nearly three hours on the phone, being pushed from one department to another, and being cut off three times and did they ring me back did they hell as like.

So after that shambles I'm thinking of going to another provider O2 ain't got it when it comes to customer satisfaction. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Neil61 

Is there anything we can help with? As long as it's not account related we can usually assist in some way or another. We also have account advisers here who we can call on to help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can only speak as you find

And with a customer base of some 33 million there are always going to be some poor experiences

That said, maybe too many customers or too few trained advisers

Message 3 of 4

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don't know why getting cut off when calling customer service as don't forget that some of the customer service team mite be still working from home so if you do get thore to one of the customer services team that is working from home it depends now there boardband works at the time you are on the phone as if there boardband is not working that well when on the phone to them then you mite will get cut off.

LGreenwood
Message 4 of 4