Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto contract renewal/ 02 not honouring

Dpc1209
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone had issues with a 12 month contract renewal. 

I was sent a text stating that I would be given my usual data, minutes, text plan plus a 12 month disney extra for the same price if I didn't change anything.

I have now started that contract period because of the disney extra being promised although this has not been honoured. Customer service have only said they will give a 6 month disney extra.  Which is all well and good but I'm now on a 12 month contract based on info they sent me. 

They have also told me they have no ability to receive the screenshot of the promised extra. 

Does anyone know how to cancel the contract now, I'd rather be on EE with the bt sport extra for the FULL length of my contract with them. 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you –

See links below

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Dpc1209 

You can cancel if within 14 days https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you –

See links below

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Message 3 of 5

Dpc1209
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I am on a sim only contract. After a couple of frustrated calls I got through to someone who could deal with it and honour what was offered to me. With the 02 priority app this is the most comfortable deal for me so happily I've been able to stay with the network

Message 4 of 5

Dpc1209
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I am on a sim only contract.

After a couple of frustrated calls I got through to someone who could deal with it and honour what was offered to me.

With the 02 priority app this is the most comfortable deal for me so happily I've been able to stay with the network. 

Message 5 of 5