cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you satisfied with customer services ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been a customer of O2 for 21 years. I held an account from October 1987 until June 1997 then moved to the USA for a period of 2 years. I rejoined in 1999 and remain a customer to date.

Since Telefonica took over in October in 2005 I have noticed a rapid decline in customer services, could this be as a result of the current customer service director taking her eye off the ball and losing focus on what customer services should be about ?

I have an ongoing complaint which has frustrated me for 18 months which is as yet unresolved dispite O2 acknowledging I never had a "ghost" contract as verified by an IMEI number and several confirmation faxes from Phones For U (Telefonica take note, if the customer service director of Phones for U becomes available offer a position!)

My complaint is being investigated by a television consumer programme and a national daily newspaper and I would be interested to hear from customers who also have had to have serious complaints reviewed by an outside body.
Hopefully my actions may just prompt O2 to return to it's core business activities of being a communications company and restore the extremely high standard of customer service enjoyed prior to the takeover by Telefonica.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
No, I've read it twice and can't figure it out either, if your complaint to O2 is worded in a similar way to your post, I'm not surprised they can't sort it out.

Something about a ghost contract with Phones 4U, and IMEI numbers, and what's living in the US got to do with the price of beans, I don't know?

O2 Customer Services have been fine when I've had to use them.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 customer services have, on the whole, been pretty good. With the exception of the recent issues surrounding the iPhone 4 release which I'm sure wasn't totally down to them anyway.

The original post is a load of old toss.
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
If anything I would say Customer Service has significantly improved in the last 10 years.
I, also, can't make head nor tail of the OP's post. Why on earth would you go to a newspaper without first going to OTELO?
Message 4 of 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
If anything I would say Customer Service has significantly improved in the last 10 years.
I, also, can't make head nor tail of the OP's post. Why on earth would you go to a newspaper without first going to OTELO?

Perhaps we can read all about it in the News of the World on Sunday! grin
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Like everyone else, I haven't got a clue what the OP is on about.

AS for O2 CS, personally have always found them to be polite and very helpful. In fact as far as I'm concerned, they are the best CS I have ever used.
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tripe! All of it!

'nuff said!
Message 7 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93922 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
Seems to have been settled here on the forum then!

Maybe Moody Blue can clarify the facts before judgement is passed 😐

Although I do agree on the written evidence thus far!

But there must be a whole lot more to the dispute from what the OP has stated in the opening post.
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow, cant make heads or tails of that? What does phones 4 U have to do with it? was that the original contract??!
No sense in the OP's post, its vague to say the least, if he put that to O2 no wonder they dont know what to do with it grin
Message 9 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93922 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
The OP also started another thread which was also meaningless ::

viewtopic.php?t=49111

Thankfully he seems to have disappeared from whence he came :womanindifferent:
Message 10 of 12