cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the staff always so very rude and unhelpful that I have been forced to close my contract?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Which dept or was it a store.

I'm sure their all not rude.

Either speak to customer services or the manager of the shop.

O2 Customer Services is 202 for Contract -> 4445 for PAYG -> http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I ask what happend @Anonymous ?

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spoke to the most rude unhelpful guy ever over the phone and has resulted in me closing an account.
I have been with O2 for numerous years and can't believe this
Message 4 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

In my experience staff are never rude and fall over themselves to be helpful....

Message 5 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Make a complaint if you feel justified http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you don't feel comfortable speaking to them again then perhaps look at the foot of the forum page and use the 'How to Complain' link.
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I phoned as due an upgrade and when asked my name I gave it only to be told that's not the name they have there. I got married nearly 4 years ago and changed my details with them back then!
I even upgraded my other phone last year with no problem. But was told I cannot upgrade or do anything without sending them my marriage certificate!!! Not sure why when details were already changed and already upgraded a phone????
I have lost my certificate in a move and the guy basically said tough and I ended up cancelling!
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could try then ringing back to see if another agent is more helpful.

If they insist on your details then you would have to obtain a copy of the certificate and write to the correspondence dept of O2.

Telefónica UK Limited
Correspondence Department

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

Would they cancel your contract due to your details not being as they state correct ?

Message 9 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Not a good attitude at all. Even more so when you say you have already upgraded using your new name with no problems at all.

You say you have cancelled now. If you hadn't already taken that step I would have suggested phoning them again. Different advisors have totally different attitudes. I have found that out on the occasions I have phoned them...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 12