cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Aerial Communications Legit?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got two Blocked calls today - from Aerial Communications. If you look them up, they say they are working with 02 and based in Fareham. They knew my name, how much I paid a month, and that my contract was up. They wanted to offer me a better rate with unlimited calls and texts. I told them I had not heard of them but they had my personal email and details. How did they get these? I reported them to O2 who said to ignore the texts. I explained again they had phoned me and had my details. They gave me the email for phishing and said don't give out any personal details - not really bothered about this breach in security. help.
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92914 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes just do a search for Aerial on here and keep well away from them. Everyone seems to have billing problems with them.

Message 11 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
AVOID AVOID AVOID
Message 12 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

I switched form using O2 direct to using Aerial Communications because I couldn't get a straight answer to my questions over the phone, I dislike being verbally bullied over the phone my mockny's who talk so fast they don't come up for air and I like dealing with someone face to face so that I can see the whites of their eyes when I am buying from them.

The last phone I negotiated over the phone with O2 direct turned out to be a lease hire deal and I was not aware of the dangers in this type of deal, which could have cost me dearly, until I received the phone then it was too late to back out.

This time I visisted Aerial's offices and discussed my requirements face to face and got the right deal for my circumstances.

I get that plus excellend personal service from Aerial and have no hesitation in receommending them.

Message 13 of 33

jonsie
  • 92914 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

That's your prerogative @Anonymous but seems to go against everything we have heard on the community over the years.

Message 14 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can only speak as I find.  I have not used any other O2 partners other than Aerial.  I found the experience far preferable to dealing with O2 direct.

Message 15 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

That's your prerogative @Anonymous but seems to go against everything we have heard on the community over the years.

I agree @jonsie  One persons recommendation as opposed to a multitude of others who have had nothing but appalling service?

I wouldn't expect to go to Aerials office if I wasn't satisfied. The nearest to me is about 2 hrs away.

No...i actually wouldn't go near them due to the preponderance of evidence against this company 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 33

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Page after page of complaints on Google too - You must have been a lucky one wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 33

jonsie
  • 92914 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Page after page of complaints on Google too - You must have been a lucky one wink

Or a staff member.... (only joking):smileysurprised:

Message 18 of 33

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Lets allow everyone to have their different views guys slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 19 of 33

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Toby wrote:
Lets allow everyone to have their different views guys slight_smile

Never in question wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 20 of 33