Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch with Android

ElaineG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. When my iphone was out of contract, I upgraded to the Iphone 12Pro but had problems with it dropping calls constantly so it went back and they sent me another one which had exactly the same problem.  Like a child having a tantrum, I decided to change to a Samsung.  Sadly, I'm not liking it but that's another story.  I've also got an apple watch which is still in contract and I'm paying for the device and airtime.  How can I get the most out the Apple Watch now that I don't have an iphone?  I never really thought this through properly!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@ElaineG 

Sell it and pay off the contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

ElaineG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah, I was just looking at how much was left to pay and it's certainly doable.  At the moment it's nothing more than a step counter so fairly pointless having it

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

It's useless to you unless you get another iPhone @ElaineG 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4