cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Had problems With UK Mail Delivery??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive ordered a pay monthly contract phone at the weekend i knew i was at the hospital on monday so chose Tues as delivery day, received a text monday from UK Mail saying it would be delivered between 1-3pm great i thought, tues morning 10.30 i get a text saying "Your O2 order has experienced a possible delay please contact blah blah blah". So i rang them after waiting 0ver 5 mins someone finally answered to say "sorry it went to the wrong depot it will be with you tomorrow", because of pass dealing's with these so called delivery companies i rang again this morning to double check after a lot of umming and ahhing he said "yes its in nottingham you will get it today" im not holding my breath as the site shows it was supposed to be delivered before 12!.

Uk, Yodel, HDN all seem as bad as each other! not one can be relied upon.....would'nt mind but im being charge for this contract by O2 but not even had the goods yet!......ok rant over Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 324
323 REPLIES 323

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousThis 'delayed' actually means it's probably out of stock. I would call customer services and demand to know the status of your order...https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited for spelling (must keep spellcheck on!!):smilie_frech_065:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 291 of 324

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yeah, sounds like no stock.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 292 of 324

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Rather than saying delayed why can't they say no stock. It would be good to know from the outset rather than giving people expectations and then anger! 

Message 293 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it's been well over a week and I still haven't received my phone yet. I was given false hope that I will recieve it today and the driver has my package, but alas no sign of my phone anywhere!!! I contacted o2 several times this week, and all I hear is that my phone is in the depot it should arrive soon,blah blah BLAH!. There's a limit to how patient one can be and I already lost both my patience and hope. So far the most terrible delivery service ive ever faced. I regret ever ordering from o2. I'm just so fustrated, WHEN WILL MY PHONE ARRIVE !!!
( btw I ordered my phone on the 28th November for next day delivery )
Message 294 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today at 8.51am I've received a message from UK Mail informing me that my order is estimated for delivery between 1.57 and 3.57 pm today. I've been home all day. Been waiting. Not everyday I order something so expensive and important to me. Had 4 friends with me from 11am, btw. Around 2.10pm all of us saw a UK Mail van driving near my house. I wish I could turn back the time and run chasing after that van because, apparently, that's what I was expected to do in order to get my parcel delivered to me. The drived didn't ring the buzz, he (or she) didn't leave any attempted delivery card in the post box or anywhere. The UK Mail website shows that the driver attempted delivery at 2.12pm today.... Whatever he or she was doing while driving under my flat's windows can't be classified as attempting to deliver! Nobody came to the any of flats attempting to deliver! The driver just couldn't be bothered to deliver!

The website of UK Mail also shows that my order will be out for re-delivery on 2nd of January! Who can guarantee I will get my phone on 2nd of January?! To be honest... I just don't know what to do. I'm panicking. It's not like I've spent £10 that I would be willing to loose and forget...

Any advice, please?

Message 295 of 324

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I assume you have read the thread you have posted on, so will know that this is not a unique situation.
Call O2 a demand answers via them from UKM
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 296 of 324

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Master2018
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a new phone on contract. Fine! Then the delivery....or lack of it. On 29.12.17 the UK Mail tracker showed an attempted delivery at 11.33 am. I was in all day except for 15 minutes and never saw anybody. Just thought I must have missed them, though no card left to say they'd come. So no problem, as New Year coming up and I knew they'd be closed. I emailed them to arrange delivery for January 2.

On January 2nd I checked the tracking in the morning around 8.30 am. There was NO record of the parcel even in existence. Emailed again asking for another delivery date.

On January 3rd I checked the tracking again, only to find it had been "delivered on January 2nd at 10.43" and signed for by someone called "ANTECZAK". Now, I was in all day on January 3rd, and nobody delivered anything! There was NO possibility of the phone being left with a neighbour, and we don't have any Polish residents where I live anyway! And they had the correct address-no way of delivering to the wrong place! After several on line chats with 02 gurus and 2 useless calls to customer services I finally managed to get the contract cancelled and the phone barred! Though I can't prove it 100%, I suspect that the delivery guy has falsely declared it delivered and kept it himself! Now I am going to reorder the same phone but collect at our local store!!

I have advised 02 to use another carrier! I saw in reviews for the company similar incidents where items showed as delivered when they hadn't. Everything else I have ordered on line over many years has always arrived pretty much on time, whoever the seller. This is the first time I have been ripped off!  Never again will I trust UK mail, especially when they think there can be no argument with the tracking information! But nevertheless, the retailer is still responsible for such ****** ups since they choose the Courier, as per the Consumer Rights Act of 2015!

Message 298 of 324

Master2018
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly the same situation here-somebody Polish or from Eastern Europe with the name ANTECZAK signed for mine. God knows who he is-but might even be the actual delivery man!

Message 299 of 324

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As you say @Master2018 until you receive the phone it is O2's responsibility. If they chose to continue with UK Mail after the numerous complaints, then that's their problem not yours (the customer)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 300 of 324