cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Had problems With UK Mail Delivery??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive ordered a pay monthly contract phone at the weekend i knew i was at the hospital on monday so chose Tues as delivery day, received a text monday from UK Mail saying it would be delivered between 1-3pm great i thought, tues morning 10.30 i get a text saying "Your O2 order has experienced a possible delay please contact blah blah blah". So i rang them after waiting 0ver 5 mins someone finally answered to say "sorry it went to the wrong depot it will be with you tomorrow", because of pass dealing's with these so called delivery companies i rang again this morning to double check after a lot of umming and ahhing he said "yes its in nottingham you will get it today" im not holding my breath as the site shows it was supposed to be delivered before 12!.

Uk, Yodel, HDN all seem as bad as each other! not one can be relied upon.....would'nt mind but im being charge for this contract by O2 but not even had the goods yet!......ok rant over Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 324
323 REPLIES 323

Leebroath
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to top this off

A UKMail van, which I haven't seen up this way for weeks, has just turned into our culdisac after being at a neighbours and drives away

Message 281 of 324

Leebroath
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well what can I say, even after special forum members being 'tagged', there was still no help on here!! 😞 

so called O2 back up today (as I just got back from 3 weeks work) and spoke to Ethan at the complaints department, he told me ALL he could offer was a credit of £10! A multimillion pound company and one of their customers has a late delivery and all that could be offered was a mesely £10. 

Anyway I further asked him when the £6 loyalty credit was being taken from the bill with my friends and family discount, he said there was no way I could have both discounts. Asked if they kept a record of transcripts and he searched through and saw the one where James offered me both, Ethan then put me through to Louise (higher department) Was offered the whole lot £6 x 24 in one lump sum and said no because this was the very reason I took this contract, as it reduced my monthly bills. She is now taking £6 off every month for the next 2 years, she has also added a £50 credit as a gesture of goodwill,

Well, we got there in the end, and she's reporting my feedback regarding UKMail to higher 

Message 282 of 324

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sometimes you have to keep on trying.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 283 of 324

Leebroath
Level 3: Thinker
  • 81 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, fantastic service from the heads of department but it was a painful fight to get there 😞 

Message 284 of 324

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Great that it worked out for you eventually @Leebroath

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 285 of 324

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Happily I've never had a problem with UK Mail but so glad you eventually got it sorted @Leebroath

Message 286 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable
😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😠

Still giving the same crappy messages
I waited in all day for my phone which i add i paid for next day delivery !
Same problem a delay with ur consignment it will be delivered 2moz 😡😠😡😠 but they can't specify a time
O2 why are u still using this company
Message 287 of 324

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 seem to have problems with UK Mail. They are let down by the staff who just want to get home on time rather than making sure delivery is made on schedule. O2 will reimburse you for next day delivery but not for the waiting and the stress. 

Message 288 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah great well good to know 5 years later they're still using the same terrible company, my phone was supposed to come today but it hasn't. No text no email, nothing. How can a company be this bad? Random guys with vans who deliver for amazon are more reliable, can't believe they cant deliver a parcel to an industrial estate in 2017, company full of filthy animals. 

Message 289 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue with me, Ordered the one plus 5t on Monday, expected to come Tuesday, Website's states that it's DELAYED. Fair enough, I book it again for a Wednesday, looking good so far and guess what happens again, DELAYED. So now  today is Thursday and no sign of my phone any where so I decide to track my package again and guess what.... DELAYED AGAIN. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING AT. I'm already getting charged for my contract and as the days go by by I'm losing more time to use My tarrif. Not happy.

Message 290 of 324