Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing customer service

Grxzzy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Today I had the pleasure of speaking to a wonderful, friendly and caring employee of o2, Paul, I’m unaware of his surname but he was absolutely amazing, extremely polite and wanted to make sure that all my issues were sorted in one call, if customers could chose which employee to talk to I’d strongly recommend him.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Tagging in board managers, @Grxzzy - @TheresaV and @LukasB - they'll make sure your praise gets back to the right department and person. 👍

Thank you.

Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Lovely post @Grxzzy. Thanks for taking the time to tell us of your great experience.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Sorry for the delay, we must have missed this @Grxzzy. Great to hear you had such a great experience, I will send you a private message to get a couple more details to pass this on 😊

Thanks for the tag @pgn 😉

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 7

NC25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had dreadful experiences with cancelling the mobile WiFi retuned within 14 days each week I am promised the contract will get cancelled it’s not it is still active. Last week the customer service person says he call me today to personally oversee the cancellation oh no sadly he hasn’t called. What does it take to cancel a contact….?! Please just cancel the mobile WiFi 

Message 6 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Not sure if it applies to a data sim, but try following the advice in this guide @NC25 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 7