cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advised to go to O2 shop for rep SIM and get same number

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I did as I was advised when I reported my phone stolen out my car, by little *********** lets just say misguided youth, which was to go to my closest O2 shop and got my new SIM and was advised to use live chat to unblock the SIM etc. Guys couldn't have been more helpful and they knew exactly what they were talking about both in-store and online chatting. Problem now is I'm receiving emails that my new SIM will be delivered, probably tomorrow even though I am fully up and functional with my 4G and texts/minutes etc. Should I just bin these ones, keep for spares or what would be best? O2 YOU ARE OVER-HELPFUL and DO ABOVE AND BEYOND YOUR JOB! first time I've ever complained (even jokingly wink ) about a company doing too much lol.

Cheers guys

O2 Forever!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
It's part of the process when the phone and sim are stolen, they send you a replacement sim first class post.
If you are up and running just keep the replacement as a spare.
Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Some very kind words for O2 there @Anonymous smiling I'm happy that you had a good experience when going through a difficult time with your phone being stolen. 

It would be great if we could pass on your kind words about the chat advisor you spoke to. I'll drop you a private message so I can get a couple of details. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Yes a very positive post @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4