Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABSOLUTELY FUMING

elwyn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need to order two phone online, through the shop, I needed two. But you have to place orders separately.

My first order went as planned up to the point where I needed to supply a different delivery address. The option was below a confirmation button, I pressed the confirmation button, expecting that was to confirm my previous details. The order was confirmed, and I couldn't go back to change the delivery address.   I then thought OK lets order number two, this time changing the address before confirming.  Bingo all sorted.

All I now needed to do was get it redirected I thought, no that wasn't possible I was advised. 

OK, one phone was on its way to the correct point, the first would be returned, so I ordered a third to fulfil the order, having the wrongly addressed returned would sort it out. Number three was promptly delivered the next day.

What's the problem ? You ask...  The idiotic advisor cancelled the wrong one. The one to be cancelled being the first, he cancelled the second one.  No worries maybe it can be redirected, 202 call 4, yes  it would be, all sorted. No.... It would be sent back and have to order again.  Checked UK Mail and advised to ring the supplier. No problem, I'll order another NUMBER 4.

You can't, there are too many orders. Accounts, can't help, Sales can't, possibly wait a month for the system to allow another purchase, I was told. Now hoping to speak to retention, They might be able to assist.

WHY IS IT SO HARD?

8 hours waiting, transfers dropped, TODAY, it's the worst customer service I've found.

Am I the only person that has such a hard time sorting out a simple issue? No wonder their lines are so busy.  They don't appear to put the customers needs first.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

O2 don't do simple

Trying to get simple requests sorted can't be done because their systems can't be overridden to cancel a delivery or  redrection

Fully sympathise with you

You could try and get some common sense on social media....

Message 2 of 2