cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A excellent suggestion Dont take O2 insurance

Anonymous
Not applicable
I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST ALL MY FRNDS & THOSE WHO HAS TAKEN OR PLANNING TO TAKE O2 CONTRACT OR INSURANCE THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT,THEY ARE HARASSING THE CUSTOMER ONLY ,#### SERVICE ,NO RESPONSE OF ANY QUERY & COMPLAINT
I LOST MY IPHONE 5WEEK BACKK BUT TILL DATE NO PHONE AFTER NUMBER OF WORDS WITH INSURANCE PEOPLE THE ONLY ANSWER THEY HAVE SORRY WE APOLOGIES BUT NO PHONE
SO I WOULD REQUEST TO ALL PEOPLE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HARASS YOUR SELF STAY AWAY
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
That post is causing me far more hassle then o2 insurance ever could, have you ever been on a forum before?
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Probably not as he hasn't noticed the other 2 long threads people having to wait ridiculous lengths of time for replacements. I suggest the OP watches Watchdog this week.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
What's Watchdog on this week? Had a quick look at BBC and didn't mention anything about phone insurance.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would be very surprised if anybody who reads O2 forums would consider O2 insurance a viable product. They have in my opinion proved themselves not worthy to fly the O2 flag.
There are many alternatives out there on the market.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would be very surprised if anybody who reads O2 forums would consider O2 insurance a viable product. They have in my opinion proved themselves not worthy to fly the O2 flag.
There are many alternatives out there on the market.

The good news is that o2 are working on a revamped insurance product for next year slight_smile
Message 6 of 6