cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8/9/2015 crap customer service call time 20:20

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am currently on 'hold' since 20:15 pm its now 20:45 and i can hear all O2's customer service agents laughing an joking amongst themselves. these so called proffessional customer service agent are a JOKE my money every month pays your wages you should be totally ashamed of stealing money to line your pockets with so called wages for NOT doing your job, i WILL never use O2 again and i will be advising all my colleagues NOT use you. your agents are now chatting about hats and how to wear them, i dont expect a reply to this from O2 directly as your probobly to BUSY deciding what hat to wear and for 9pm to come and go home and tell everyone what great service i offered today. oh yes i work with over 250000 (government) colleagues nationwide someone must of done well as 20.50pm and your now clapping, lady speaking loudly as a great Leeds accent  if this happened in the contact centres that my colleagues worked in they would be claiming JSA tomorrow, oh yeah dont even have the courtesy to introduce themselves, now its rewards 20:55 P45 should be delivered first class recorded delivary, i'll just cancel my direct debit bet you someone will call me as a matter of urgency

20:58 should i put the phone down? or wait for them to cut me off

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

here go Abby is checking her face book, some bloke is going to the pub but hey no worries atleast someone is having a good day and tomorrow she will come in one hour early to ensure she gets a parking space

more clapping whistleing and cheering its 21.00 everyone is off home or to the pub

thanks guys you have now cut me off

Message 2 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 3 of 19

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Hi there, if you cancel your direct debit please be assured that O2 will not chase you to reinstate, they'll end up putting your account over to the debt collectors. I'm sure it's just an accidental but very unfortunate mistake, they obviously don't realise you're still on hold.

I'm very sorry you've had a less than satisfactory service, but if you'd just hang up and call back your initial query should be dealt with.

Edit to add, yes they're closed now so hang up and call back tomorrow, 08:30 is the best time to call.

Message 4 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 123258 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

They close at 9pm...and obviously didnt want to get involved in anything that would take them over 'clocking off time'. Happens a lot lately....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 19

MI5
  • 144834 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Call centres are all outsourced and most are closing down in the UK so I guess the staff aren't too motivated these days.
On the whole, you are only talking to other customers on here and we know they are pretty rubbish at the mo, tbh, we;re waiting to see how Three shake things up - hopefully for the better !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 123258 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

This is a customer to customer forum and whilst we commiserate with you... there is nothing we can do about it sadly...You will have to try again tomorrow 8..30am is the best time

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 19

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Hi again,

You're best to try to stick to one thread, it keeps everyone informed as to your situation.

Btw, we are all customers like yourself here. And most of us have experienced unsatisfactory service at some point.

Call them back in the morning.

Message 8 of 19

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We really sympathise but you only need one thread. The same customers will respond. Some idiot left the line open so hopefully a manager will hear when they reviews agents calls. Not sure it will do any good because at the moment some advisers appear not to give a damn.

Message 9 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 123258 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

I had a feeling of deja vu here...till I realised two threads have been amalgamated...but no evidence of editing..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 19