Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 And eSIM Transfer

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6610 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Just thought I would say that this morning I swapped my eSIM from my S20 to a new S23 

As I am on the new 360 system it was simply a matter of going into My O2  on the new phone then Manage You Account and scolling down to Swap your SIM

From there choose Replace Your SIM, Set the type to eSIM and the reason to Technology Change

That done the new eSIM was generated and asked did I want to install it.

Choosing yes the new eSIM was installed directly without the need for a QR code.

The old phone was disconnected and my new one up and running in less than a minute.

A lot less messing that we have heard about on this forum. No loss of service while you waiting for CS to send things out and no visiting shops.

Looks like 360 may be good for some things

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

At least we know of 1 thing that is easier on the new system @Enlli !

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35976 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1594 Solutions

I do hope I get migrated before July - could not be doing without mobile service in Spain as they move things over...😎😬

Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6610 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

I do hope I get migrated before July - could not be doing without mobile service in Spain as they move things over...😎😬

Yea, but Customer Services may not be able to help. Told a customer on here that they have never heard of 360.

Changing the Customer Management and Amount system at the same time as trying to integrate millions of Virgin Mobile customers was an act of pure genius. (Other less complementary words are also available)

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4