Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Johnm72
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just want to say what amn apsolute joke O2 are, i ordered a monthly contract phone, paid my upfront costs which they took out of my bank straight away, only to fined out after waiting 3 days that they have canceled my order an now i have to wait anything upto 10 working days to get my money back, the person who i spoke to about it just told me the banks arnt open saturdays so you carnt have it back today, what aload of ******,, i wouldnt recomend anybody to get involved withO2 unless you lime getting ******ed about,
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Johnm72

Did they give you any reason for cancelling your order?

I agree taking your money and expecting you to wait 10 days for it's return is a joke.

Maybe @Martin-O2 or @EmilieT could help speed things up? (They will be on tomorrow)

If not, then you are entitled to complain https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

Johnm72
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes they said my credit rating was low but ive never had credit so dont no why that can be, plus i had to ring O2 myself to find out they couldnt even email me, ive took my custom to virgin now and was accepted straight away so i really hope O2 go bust the way they treat customers
Message 3 of 13

jonsie
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Check with your bank. I think you will find that O2 haven't taken the money but have reserved' it meaning the funds should be available to you when the reserve expires in around a week's time. I would never order anything online with O2, it's supposed to e easy and straightforward but rarely is.

Message 4 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Johnm72 wrote:
Yes they said my credit rating was low but ive never had credit so dont no why that can be, plus i had to ring O2 myself to find out they couldnt even email me, ive took my custom to virgin now and was accepted straight away so i really hope O2 go bust the way they treat customers

That's why it was low @Johnm72....due to the fact you have had NO credit for them to measure your rating.

Hope you are happy with Virgin.

Best of luck wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 13

jonsie
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Message 6 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the mention on this one @Cleoriffsmiling

@Johnm72 I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with getting your payment returned to you. I'm happy to see if I can speed up the process. I'll drop you a private message so I can get a few details. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 13

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

As far as your credit rating goes there are a few sites you can sign up to to monitor it

http://www.noddle.com

http://www.clearscore.com

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/creditclub

All these sites are free and provide free monthly access to your credit report with all 3 agencies used in the UK

Message 8 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I use Clearscore. Find it to be very accurate...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Compared to what?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 13