cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 surprises; no surprise!

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is sad to see how rubbish the new o2 surprises are. It was fun when you got a genuine surprise like free call time. Now it's 2 for 1 or a slight reduction re goods or services you are not interested in. My perception now of this service provider a lot less interesting; a factor to consider at phone update time!
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Or free text when you are on unlimited text anyway 😐
Message 2 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
What is it with people not understanding the concept of a Lucky Dip?

Also, when the prizes were all network prizes there were people complaining, so O2 introduced real world prizes as well. And still people complain.

The advice, as ever, is if you are the sort of person who can't cope with not "winning" then don't enter.
Message 3 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
they are not lucky dips .try this .when you get your code ,got to suprises and type in code and hook a duck .dont accept prize and leave 02 suprises site and go to lost code..try for about 4 times you might get different codes.but no matter what code you use or what duck you hook it will always be the same prize,so its not lucky dip.02 should just offer the person the prize that is there instead of doing the whole hook a duck beacause its all the same prize.i have tried it on numerous occasions and its always the same.the laws of probabilities say i couldnt keep on picking the same prize..try it.
Message 4 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
In relation to derry dylans comments. I suspect you may need to try clearing out your internet cache & cookies before hooking another duck. When you claim to have lost your code and get another, when you visit the site it knows you have already been there so gives you the same prize. Go into control panel, internet options, delete all inc subfolders and then get your new code. See what happens worth a try. Then again they could all be the same prize - who knows
Message 5 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
For heaven's sake, its a lucky dip. You get a chance to pick a prize. If you don't claim it, then it will still be there waiting for you to claim.
You can't put the prize back and keep picking until you win something 'good' !
Message 6 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
well its not actually a lucky dip.once you top up your prize is already set for you.no matter what duck you pick your number is designated a prize.i have tries with deleting cookies cache .i thought i would do it just to see what happens and you will jus tget the one prize.i honestly think once you top up your prize is picked fcor you.
Message 7 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
You cannot pick another prize! Think of it like a lottery scratchcard, you can't have another go to see if you win something 'better'. No matter how many times you try to trick the system by saying you have a lost code!
Message 8 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
The surprises are so bad now I have never collected any for 3 months.I dont even use my code I just delete it as soon it arrives on my phone.It's not worth the bother. Smiley Mad
Message 9 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Aha.... I thought hang on I WILL give it one more try.This what I had a choice of....
1. 30% off RAC Cover ( I don't own a car )
2. Free picture messages for 1 week ( I have them free anyway )
3. Unlimited uk voicemail for 1 month ( I have my voicemail switched off all the time )
That's why I stopped using the codes, total rubbish!!!!
That was a waste of 5 minutes of my life.
Message 10 of 35