O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Community Ideas

Request PAC via My O2

by Cleoriff on ‎14-01-2017 09:28

I would like to suggest that we include PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) requests into My O2.

Currently members have to contact customer services which puts more pressure on that service.

We are able to request an unlock code via My O2 so I see no reason why we can't ask for our PAC via this route.

I think there is capacity to incorporate this service within My O2 and would welcome comments. 

@Cleoriff Thanks for taking the time to post this idea! 

If a customer wants to leave O2 we would always like to speak to them about their decision to see what went wrong and where we can make improvements. This would not be possible if PAC codes were available through My O2. However, we are open to other suggestions on adding services to My O2. 

Comments
by Cairdeas
on ‎14-01-2017 10:00

Brilliant idea @Cleoriff . Would save so much hassle at both ends Smiley Wink x

by jonsie
on ‎14-01-2017 10:03

I'm all for this, it's so difficult and frustrating at the moment for customers. 

by lovemyphone
on ‎14-01-2017 10:05

Excellent idea. Very well thought out as it will pul less strain on cs resources & customers can do it easily without trying to go through a call or live chat 

by viridis
on ‎14-01-2017 18:15
Would be a brilliant idea, though o2 will probably come up with some silly excuse why not...
In reality, they like to talk you out of leaving, well.. They did, not so much nowadays.
But to have quick easy access to the PAC for customers would be brilliant and could only be seen as a positive step by o2.
by choccyrockz
on ‎03-04-2017 19:26
Amazing idea. Right now I'm in need of mine and this would make it loads easier
by Community Manager
on ‎29-06-2017 16:18
Status changed to: Not applicable

@Cleoriff Thanks for taking the time to post this idea! 

If a customer wants to leave O2 we would always like to speak to them about their decision to see what went wrong and where we can make improvements. This would not be possible if PAC codes were available through My O2. However, we are open to other suggestions on adding services to My O2. 

by Cleoriff
‎30-06-2017 07:47 - edited ‎30-06-2017 07:48

@Martin-O2  I thought this would be the answer. However it would be interesting to know the percentage of people O2 manage to retain by talking to them? I doubt it will be many.

I just felt this option would alleviate the workload on Customer Services

by Community Manager
on ‎04-07-2017 09:48

@Cleoriff I can certainly ask the question however I have a feeling that kind of info would be considered sensitive. I'll see what I can find out though. Smiley Wink