Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation of Mobile Phone Masts

Pablo317
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

HI , we have land that we could put a Mobile phone mast , does any one know how to go about setting this up ?

Pablo317

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning! We have some further information now on our end that might help you with next steps. slight_smile

Thanks again for inquiring about potentially using your land for a mast installation @Pablo317. We'd recommend sending an email to this address with your details: community@ctil.co.uk

Our network team will assess your land for current coverage, including analysis on if the area would see a coverage benefit from placing a mast in this location, what our future plans are for that area, and other checks. After reviewing, our network team will keep you updated – this process can take time to review and analyse the area so we appreciate your patience during this process. 

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Pablo317

I'm not absolutely sure. However I think you have to either approach the telecom company directly...or advertise through a marketing agency such as this one http://www.phonemastcompany.co.uk/advertise_site.php

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Martin-O2 @Marjo @EmilieT ??

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good evening and welcome to our forum @Pablo317! slight_smile 

Thanks for the information above @Cleoriff and for the tag @MI5 - we'll check on our end too and will let you know when we have some info on this. thumbsup

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pablo317

Another option might be to approach Arquiva (https://www.arqiva.com/) who operate some transmission sites for the mobile operators.

I'm not sure if they prefer to buy rather than rent but it might be worth a conversation with them anyway.

Message 5 of 11

Pablo317
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks all of you
Message 6 of 11

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning! We have some further information now on our end that might help you with next steps. slight_smile

Thanks again for inquiring about potentially using your land for a mast installation @Pablo317. We'd recommend sending an email to this address with your details: community@ctil.co.uk

Our network team will assess your land for current coverage, including analysis on if the area would see a coverage benefit from placing a mast in this location, what our future plans are for that area, and other checks. After reviewing, our network team will keep you updated – this process can take time to review and analyse the area so we appreciate your patience during this process. 

Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for that @Marjo Interesting to know. It's the first time we have had a question like this wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks for that @Marjo Interesting to know. It's the first time we have had a question like this wink

No probs! I found this interesting too as I also haven't seen this question before on our community. Thanks for helping all of us learn something new today @Pablo317wink

Message 9 of 11

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Great information @Marjo, I wonder for I can have a word with my local MP to see if he will speak to the council?

Message 10 of 11