Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business contract

bradleyship
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning guys. I have been trying to contact the O2 business team via telephone to open up an account for my business but to no avail. Is it possible to do it in store? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125745 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

@bradleyship 

No mention about doing it instore I'm afraid. These numbers might help

Business 24.jpg

Hope this helps.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 148967 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@bradleyship 

Yes you can.

Stores can sell all types of contracts and tariffs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 7

bradleyship
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you

Message 4 of 7

bradleyship
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great, i will try that. i was hoping for next day delivery as the devices were needed for monday. If I go in store would I be able to get them on the same day?

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 148967 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@bradleyship wrote:

Great, i will try that. i was hoping for next day delivery as the devices were needed for monday. If I go in store would I be able to get them on the same day?

@bradleyship 

If the phone you want is in stock you can walk out with it, subject to passing the credit checks etc.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 7

bradleyship
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you

Message 7 of 7