cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What apps do you use for Business/work purposes?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

I hope you had a good start of the week slight smile

These days, there are many different apps available to support a business and its employees; they have become very valuable tools to help you be more efficient, safer, more connected with your clients, colleagues, or customers, and so much more!

On the O2 Business website, you can find a few recommended ones:

Do you use any of these suggested apps? Or any other app that helps you professionally?

We'd love to know more about which apps you use in your work life!

Looking forward to your comments smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
In work now I just use CO-pilot sat nav for finding my way to odd places .

But used to use office 365 daily for the usual business tasks
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for sharing, @adamtemp64 slight_smile

Do you find Co-Pilot better than the default map one on your iPhone? I've never used it for navigation as such, only to check my general location and find my way on foot. 

I've also used Office 365 before but only ever on laptop. Did you try it on your phone or tablet, and how did it compare to the "classic" use on a computer?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Copilot as it is ofline mapping is great for rural locations etc 

i have used word excel on my mobile phone and iPad and still do not quite the same feel on iOS but at least allows things across platforms etc 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

CoPilot is so much better than Google maps, I use it myself. Some people like Waze but I found it intrusive. I no longer have need of business apps and to be honest I never did, phones not allowed at work unless they had no cameras.

Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I might give CoPilot a go, you've both made me quite curious @adamtemp64 and @jonsie!

As for Office 365 I would imagine it's a different feel on a tablet or mobile but the cross-platform side of it is very practical so that's a good point. Sometimes you do need to get stuff done on the go slight_smile

signature

Message 6 of 6