Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: Telserve

I just had the exact same problem. They lurked me into a business contract, with no way to cancel before contract end. I now will get legal advice. Take your fingers off them, it's an aweful company with aweful customer service. 

Highlighted

I just had the exact same problem. They lurked me into a business contract, with no way to cancel before contract end. I now will get legal advice. Take your fingers off them, it's an aweful company with aweful customer service. 
Highlighted

I have also just been contacted by Telserve to upgrade our business contracts. They were careful not to say they are part of O2 but just that they work with the 'business side of things' with O2 contracts. I had about 5 missed calls from their Telford number (01952 472181) so spoke to them in the end. I told them I was not comfortable giving them the information they wanted for my 'security' and that I would call O2 directly if I wanted to upgrade the contracts. They told me they were called Telserve but that O2 may know them as Daisy. Make of that what you will. I was polite and told them I was aware there was a lot of scammers out there so I would contact O2 directly. He was also polite and said that O2 would probably upgrade over the phone anyway. Best not to engage in my opinion.