Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telserve

cabot
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

we were contacted by this company at our renewal and they said the worked with 02

they offered to significantly reduce our costs 

when we got the paperwork it was clear that wasnt the case so we tried to cancel it

despite this they refused to accept the cancellation and now we havet been able to get hold of them for months 

has anyone had similar problems

02 who must have given our information to telserve refuse to do anything and say we have to resolve it with telserve 

looking for some support to pressure 02 into not passing on our info and assisting in sorting the mess they have created 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

mhof
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just had the exact same problem. They lurked me into a business contract, with no way to cancel before contract end. I now will get legal advice. Take your fingers off them, it's an aweful company with aweful customer service. 

Message 11 of 15

mhof
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just had the exact same problem. They lurked me into a business contract, with no way to cancel before contract end. I now will get legal advice. Take your fingers off them, it's an aweful company with aweful customer service. 
Message 12 of 15

OHTWOER
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have also just been contacted by Telserve to upgrade our business contracts. They were careful not to say they are part of O2 but just that they work with the 'business side of things' with O2 contracts. I had about 5 missed calls from their Telford number (01952 472181) so spoke to them in the end. I told them I was not comfortable giving them the information they wanted for my 'security' and that I would call O2 directly if I wanted to upgrade the contracts. They told me they were called Telserve but that O2 may know them as Daisy. Make of that what you will. I was polite and told them I was aware there was a lot of scammers out there so I would contact O2 directly. He was also polite and said that O2 would probably upgrade over the phone anyway. Best not to engage in my opinion. 

Message 13 of 15

ArthurP
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was conned by Telserve earlier this month and have only just found out as I phoned o2 to try and upgrade. I didn;t trust them so phoned up O2 to check whether they were authrpised to act on their behalf and they said yes so I went along with it. I have NEVER been scammed like this before and am outragedas o2 now say none of their business. I am tied in for 3 month contracts on sim only deals now on 5 of my business phones. Don't even know how I get a PUK code to take my phone number with me and how do I upgrade now? In the middle of covid of course customer service will be even more awful than usual. Any advice as to what I should do next?

Message 14 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93150 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

You need to call O2 then choose any of the options, fraud etc
Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808
Download and use Skpe to call any of the free numbers
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Message 15 of 15