Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telserve

cabot
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

we were contacted by this company at our renewal and they said the worked with 02

they offered to significantly reduce our costs 

when we got the paperwork it was clear that wasnt the case so we tried to cancel it

despite this they refused to accept the cancellation and now we havet been able to get hold of them for months 

has anyone had similar problems

02 who must have given our information to telserve refuse to do anything and say we have to resolve it with telserve 

looking for some support to pressure 02 into not passing on our info and assisting in sorting the mess they have created 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It’s a common complaint with these so called trusted partners!
You’d be wise to seek legal advice and if you search the forum for another of these companies called Aerial, you’ll see lots of complaints.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@cabot Unfortunately, it's a mistake many have made. It's a shame you didn't ask here before agreeing to anything. We always suggest to hang up on cold callers no matter who they say they are or where they're from. Seek advice, if you can, but as you're now past any cooling off period, you now may have to see out the contract for the duration. Just make sure know the end date of the contract so you can give whatever cancellation notice they require.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don’t think you get cooling off periods with business contracts?
Message 4 of 15

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @cabot I'll see what I can find out about Telserve and what your options are in relation to the contract. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm not sure this company has anything to do with O2, they certainly aren't listed as a trusted partner. Maybe they are unoffiial partners just luring people into needless business contracts. If they aren't then the question of access to O2's customer base needs answering.

Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’ve never heard of them until now so they must be new
Message 7 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

This tells you all you need to know about them Based in Telford

Contact us

Unit B, Stafford Park 6,
Telford, Shropshire, TF3 3AT

info@telserve.co.uk
0333 212 2207

They provide business contracts only

https://www.telserve.co.uk/business-mobiles/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 15

BobD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As previously stated these guys, although they claim to be, are not listed as business partners of O2, but boy they hassel the hell out of you, so dont give them the time of day,

Message 9 of 15

Babis
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So did you find a way out for those that are fooled by Telserve?
Message 10 of 15