Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service between Carphone Warehouse and O2

Maverick
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in the process, well have been for at least a month now of trying to transfer my personal phone to my business account. I keep getting told by Carphone Warehouse that the issue is with O2. I was told it would all be sorted by 24th October yet here I am in November with the phone not usable for my business and still on a personal contract. Only when I tweeted disatisfaction to O2 Business does it look like anything has been done. However they now after 2 days of direct messaging have now asked for an e-mail address.....Has anyone else got any similar horror stories or am I just being unlucky in this regard.

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I guess ultimately it lies with O2 to do the transfer but I don't understand why it's so difficult to do?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Maverick Have you tried talking to the business team on 8002?

Message 3 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Maverick, I was wondering if there'd been any progress with this transfer since you last posted? Did you speak to the Business Customer Service team already, as @Anonymous suggested?

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Maverick
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Rang the number but because my phone is still registered as personal I cna only speak to personal. Spoke with Mark who was very helpful but he said there is not anything that can be done. I am now waiting for copies of e-mails from Carphone Warehouse which they state confirm a screenshot of acknowledgement from O2 business despite the fact on Twitter DM's they have not been able to assist.

I may invoice for all my time taken for the works involved here as it has been pathetic and I cannot believe that 2 major organisations (O2 and Carphone Warehouse) can fail so badly.   

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
They won’t pay you a penny but they may offer you a small amount off your bill as a token of goodwill
Message 6 of 6